Prior to using any vaping device, coil or tank for the first time, you must make sure you prime your coil. This simply means leaving it to soak for a sufficient amount of time to ensure the wick is fully saturated with e-liquid. This is necessary to ensure you don’t get a burnt taste and more importantly to avoid permanently destroying the coil.
Step by step guide
Once you have fitted your new coil into your tank, either pop a few drops of e-liquid into the opening at the top of the coil or into holes at the side. With sub-ohm coils, we recommend you add a few extra drops but ensuring you don’t over-saturate the coil and end up with a mouthful of e-liquid!
- Now you are ready to fill up your tank, ensuring the wick is fully immersed.
- After 15-30 minutes, you’re device should be ready to use. However, if you are using the high VG e-liquids, as they are thicker you may need to leave it soaking longer
- In order to draw the e-liquid up the wick, inhale a couple of times on the mouthpiece WITHOUT holding the button. Avoid doing more than this otherwise you may end up with a mouthful of e-liquid.
- Now you are ready to start vaping!
- For the first couple of inhalations use a lower voltage and take a few quick hits. This means avoiding taking the vapour down to your lungs by inhaling and immediately exhaling again. After this your coil is fully primed and ready to use.
BUY YOUR COILS HERE